Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there,
do you have any pictures of the 'Lister' vette's?i think there was 3 made.i looked in the gallery-
one of them is over here in hawaii.last time i saw it,was for sale-$150.000 bones.:surprised it was yellow with fiske's.pretty nice though...:smokin:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
hey there,
do you have any pictures of the 'Lister' vette's?i think there was 3 made.i looked in the gallery-
one of them is over here in hawaii.last time i saw it,was for sale-$150.000 bones.:surprised it was yellow with fiske's.pretty nice though...:smokin:
Lister? Lister wuh?:huh:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he,he-
there's a couple of weak photo's on this web-site
www.corvettecenterltd.com click on showcase garage.it's the one in the bubble.it's a C4.there's a front shot on the home page,yellow,far right.this guy is the president of one of the vette clubs here.he was in vette mag one time also.this is the one i saw for sale.check out his other projects too.i tried to paste a pic,but i can't for some reason....

how much was bail..?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
he,he-
there's a couple of weak photo's on this web-site
www.corvettecenterltd.com click on showcase garage.it's the one in the bubble.it's a C4.there's a front shot on the home page,yellow,far right.this guy is the president of one of the vette clubs here.he was in vette mag one time also.this is the one i saw for sale.check out his other projects too.i tried to paste a pic,but i can't for some reason....

how much was bail..?
THIS THING?

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes sir the yellow one is the one.damn Patrick,i can't believe you found that article and scanned/posted it that fast.:surprised if i remember correctly,it's 650 hp,and has fixed lights in the front(for those into that)but there down below the hood line.
i almost bought a C5 from him 2 years ago,that's when i was looking at the car,and remembered that there's none in the gallery.(everything else though)that white c4 was treated to a greenwood body kit and a super charger i think.saw it at the last toys-for-tots parade.
the older listers are pure race cars.:thumbsup:
nice pictures basecorvette,look at the performance in the corner of your pic,0-100 in 6.8 seconds..:partyon:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts