Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked this question before but I can't find the tread. I am embarrassed by my windows. i wash and wash and have used several galss cleaners, but my windows always end up smeary. I'd like some advice. Does anyone else have a problem?

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
ive heard Adams glass cleaner is suppose to be really good

have you tried that?

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Adams sells it hes the very last vendor on the left
heres the link to the glass cleaner

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-54-glass-cleaner-new-2-bottles.aspx

you should also try their polish it really worth the money if you do a search you can find some pretty good pics, and you wont find a better customer service

....im not affiliated with them in anyway

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
I asked this question before but I can't find the tread. I am embarrassed by my windows. i wash and wash and have used several galss cleaners, but my windows always end up smeary. I'd like some advice. Does anyone else have a problem?
I don't like to see anything on my glass, and I mean anything. I only use alcohol in a spray bottle, leaves nothing behind, period.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
AK, just plain alcohol? I don't like to see anything on my windows either and there is always a smug somewhere.

Art

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I don't like to see anything on my glass, and I mean anything. I only use alcohol in a spray bottle, leaves nothing behind, period.:thumbsup:
yea what do you use to wipe it off just a regular terry cloth.....i wouldn'timagine using one of my Adams microfiber towels:surprised

·
Registered
566 Posts
I like Stoner Invisible Glass (in the pump spray bottle).
I use a less expensive micro fiber towel and have pretty good luck.
I have found Stoner IG at wallyworld and some auto part stores.

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
if your talking about your interior glass make sure you have your windows open because heat from your body will cause the glass to fog up, drove me nuts the first time!

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
yea what do you use to wipe it off just a regular terry cloth.....i wouldn'timagine using one of my Adams microfiber towels:surprised

I steal the large rolls of paper towels from the dispensers at work! And yes, I am the head of my department!:laughing:

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
AK, just plain alcohol? I don't like to see anything on my windows either and there is always a smug somewhere.

Art
Yep, plain alcohol. It leaves nothing behind, and it's cheap.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey guys just plain rubbing alcohol?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Stoner's Invisible Glass (the spray can) and some wadded newspaper will make your glass crystal clear and streak-free my friend. :cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts