Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some deep scratches and some very minor repairs to the front fascia of my C5. Some jerk-wad with a trailer hitch backed up in and walked up the fascia. I'm in Chicago and was looking for a great paint / repair shop who can handle the heavy metalllics like the mag red II. Any body out there in Chicagoland come acroos a real pro with metallics and fascia repairs?
I'm just sick over the scratches and can't stand to look at it and certianly don't want to make things worse by a bad paint job.......

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
TLM said:
I have some deep scratches and some very minor repairs to the front fascia of my C5. Some jerk-wad with a trailer hitch backed up in and walked up the fascia. I'm in Chicago and was looking for a great paint / repair shop who can handle the heavy metalllics like the mag red II. Any body out there in Chicagoland come acroos a real pro with metallics and fascia repairs?
I'm just sick over the scratches and can't stand to look at it and certianly don't want to make things worse by a bad paint job.......
I know of a place that has done some killer corvette paint work in Vernon Hills .... damn if I can remember the name. I'll shoot of an e-mail to a friend and find out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patrick said:
I know of a place that has done some killer corvette paint work in Vernon Hills .... damn if I can remember the name. I'll shoot of an e-mail to a friend and find out.
Did you ever get teh name of that shop in Vernon Hills that does Corvette Paint? Drop me a line.
Thanks,

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
You can call Larry at SLS Auto in Villa Park. 630 530 1606. He does excellent work. He restores Stangs and and has done my personal and company body work for at least 15 years. Tell him Jim from the lock shop sent you. His top employee has a Mag red vert too.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
OK.
Patrick told me to chime here.

Best corvette work.

Brent Jarvis
Performance Restorations, Mundelein, IL.
Mundelein on the border of Vernon Hills.

His Orange '66 vette took first place in World of wheels.
I took Patrick there to see it being built a year ago.
Hot Rod Mag did an 8 page spread on that same car in February.
That same car was at Vette Fest and was on the Brochure and T'Shirts!!

You may remember his purple '59 vette. a 7 sec car:surprised

He has done work on my vette, truck, audi, etc.

Matt383

1 - 5 of 5 Posts