Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got my new wheels for my 95 triple black coupe and painted the calipers bright red, man its looks even better now than it did before. Can't wait to go cruisin.:excited:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
sunnyd95 said:
Well I finally got my new wheels for my 95 triple black coupe and painted the calipers bright red, man its looks even better now than it did before. Can't wait to go cruisin.:excited:
I painted the calipers red on my black '96 when I got the TT2 wheels. Really makes the wheel area pop!:D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pictures are here

Hey guys and ladies, push the " my corvette photos " under my avatar to check out the pictures:excited:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Looking good.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
You did a good job painting those calipers. Just curious, what product did you use and how hard was the application of the paint?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Caliper paint kit

PhatPharmD said:
You did a good job painting those calipers. Just curious, what product did you use and how hard was the application of the paint?
I used a caliper paint kit from auto zone (brush on ) I took the calipers from the mounting brackets and let them hang down and then painted them. It took me about 4 hours to do all 4 calipers. In the kit there is enough paint to do about 50 calipers, I gave mine 3 coats. The kit cost 15.00. Thanks for looking:excited:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts