Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A far greater threat to the US than Iraq or Iran, they have nukes, they sponsor terrorists, hide terrorists, (like Osama) have missile systems, nuke subs, foster hate against America, (even when we give them billions to fight the Taliban) fight with India, sell weapons to the Taliban....

We are broke, ......

And we are giving them money.......again.....with both administrations.....

:WTF

Yay or Nay?:huh:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100920...lYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcnkEc2xrA25hdGlvbnNwbGVkZw--

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Unfortunately, its a yay from me due to trying to foster good will towards us and sort of a duty as a super power to help out those people.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
The day is coming when no amount of money will keep the Pakistani Islamists at bay. Sooner or later they will get control of the country. Until then, our lives here are easier and safer if we can bribe the miltary junta to lean our way. Sad but true.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
NO … Because if individuals don’t care to help AMERICANS here on American soil, then why is it ok to send aid elsewhere?

In my world, a Super Power cares about its own people’s “Health and Wellbeing” first, second and last.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
It is our moral obligation. Any country that only provides protection of their own through a defensive posture... will at some point have their defenses penetrated. We must continue taking the fight to them.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
It is our moral obligation. Any country that only provides protection of their own through a defensive posture... will at some point have their defenses penetrated. We must continue taking the fight to them.
Unless they are Americans from Louisiana :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Maybe we should trade them. Some of thier water for some of our fire.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
What has Obama done for Louisiana's benefit?
:thumbsup: I have relatives who live there, and they would be more than happy to answer those questions. But I’m sure you wouldn’t want to hear it, because it’s not what you want to hear it.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Or helping Pakistan :laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
What does that have to do with the defense of our country ?
Some of them are defending our country; I have three cousins serving NOW while you’re screwing off on the internet.

Ace :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Some of them are defending our country; I have three cousins serving NOW while you’re screwing off on the internet.

Well, as for me, I'm NOT screwing off on the internet while I'm at work, like you. :laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
:thumbsup: I have relatives who live there, and they would be more than happy to answer those questions. But I’m sure you wouldn’t want to hear it, because it’s not what you want to hear it.
Why don't you answer it? You posted the argument, but when you are pressed to defend it, you deflect to your relatives? Then you accuse vf of screwing off on the internet? :laughing:

Poser.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Ohhhhhh yeah that's why I pay taxes,

So I can Bailout> Pakistan, Haiti, Greece, And even Kuwait

who by the way has offered "Nothing" in return for saving them from a life living under a dictatorship

'EM ALL :nuts:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Why don't you answer it? You posted the argument, but when you are pressed to defend it, you deflect to your relatives? Then you accuse vf of screwing off on the internet? :laughing:

Poser.
Where ever I'm at, that's my office. So I work when I have work to do; you see that's the difference between having a Boss and being the Boss. :D

:cheers: Got it Sport

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The day is coming when no amount of money will keep the Pakistani Islamists at bay. Sooner or later they will get control of the country. Until then, our lives here are easier and safer if we can bribe the miltary junta to lean our way. Sad but true.
kinda agree....

but...

Sometimes, no amount of parenting will stop Kane from killing his brother.....

·
Banned
31,366 Posts

And, why are you "Screwing off on the internet, while they serve?

Me? Disabled American Veteran.. got the t-shirt, hat and all that goes with it, including the limp. :thumbsup:

Ohhhhhh yeah that's why I pay taxes,

So I can Bailout> Pakistan, Haiti, Greece, And even Kuwait

who by the way has offered "Nothing" in return for saving them from a life living under a dictatorship

'EM ALL :nuts:
Sarcasm noted, and agreed with. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts

Poser.
Nope!

POSER FAIL!!! :laughing:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I think we should stop all foreign aid until our real friends identify them selfs...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts