Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The parts are starting to pile up in my garage, a pair of 315/35-17 and a pair of 275/40-17 BFG g-Force T/A KD's, a pair of 315/35-17 BFg Drag Radials, 5 or 6 boxes from Summit and i go today to pick up the SuperRam, runners, manifold and headers from the powdercoaters. I also got a call from Boyd Coddington's that the wheels will be shipped today.
I hope Alston finishes the roll bar and half shaft hoops soon. All the parts are here, it's time to get the car together! Here's a pic of the wheels from Boyd's site.

Here's a pic ot the SuperRam, the TPIS mainfold is behind it.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i wanna see a pic with those bad boys on the car...its going to be sharp :)

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Patrick96LT4 said:
Those wheels look amazing! What did they run you?
The wheels are a bargain 333/ea for 17 X 11 and 323/ea for 17 x 9.5, about the same as reproduction ZR-1's :thumbsup: I just got back from the Lo-Ko (powdercoater), picked up the SuperRam, runners, manifold and the headers. They look sweet too, maybe I'll take some pics and see if I can upload them (first digital camera).

pic of SuperRan uploaded, will post when image is approved.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ZR_Don said:
Cool Wheels!

Will the car be ready in time for Chevy Vettefest?
I doubt it will be ready, Alston will finish sometime next week, them it's up to Geoff at PTC. The seats won't be ready until after the show anyway. I didn't plan on taking my car to the show, I was going to pay the entrance fee and hang out at the GLCC area for the weekend.

Still only 4 interested, doesn't look like we will have enough to enter as a club.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
The more xtra parts I've got the better I feel...kind of weird huh????
They are sure nice to look at....all my xtra babbies.....come to daddy.....
tony
:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts