Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've been working with forum vendor Pat Scorzetti who runs American Hydrocarbon on getting my center console done in what is know as golden burl. Pat does some awesome work and his prices are well within reason for the product you receive. Once you get the products in your hands, you will quickly realize how sweet Pat's work is. Just check out these pics.

The man does some sweet work! :partyon:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I'm going to have him do some of mine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Beautiful! :thumbsup: Pat does fantastic work, he did my FRC's and I'm in the process of adding more pieces to my engine bay.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Looks good J-Man!! I have Pats CF stuff in my car and i always get compliments :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good J-Man!! I have Pats CF stuff in my car and i always get compliments :thumbsup:
Hey Steve, good to see you back on the forums! We need to talk about me making a trip to KC for a clinic! I have open dates this year. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Why you wanna go to KC???? Im in St louis :laughing:

Let me know and i will see if i can set something up. With this new baby and work i am swamped. Good news though my work unblocked DC so i can get on here again :partyon:

We have a few shows this year going on but with me not being as invloved in the club stuff i cant promise anything.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:laughing:

I meant St Louis! I'm getting old man! We will do it when it is convenient for you. No rush. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey AJ....that is SWEET:partyon:

I never know what the parts will look like until I see them in the customers' car. The burlwood is a very classy look:thumbsup:

You are a good guy to work with:cheers:

And to everyone who gave me kudos...Thank you.:D

I guess I should return as supporting vender here.

Pat Scorzetti
American Hydrocarbon

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey AJ....that is SWEET:partyon:

I never know what the parts will look like until I see them in the customers' car. The burlwood is a very classy look:thumbsup:

You are a good guy to work with:cheers:

And to everyone who gave me kudos...Thank you.:D

I guess I should return as supporting vender here.

Pat Scorzetti
American Hydrocarbon
Yea Pat, classy was the look that I was going for. I have always liked the look of the Infinity interiors and that's what I kinda wanted. Excellent work man, excellent! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
That looks great but you'll have to change the console lid now..... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just did! From oak to black. What color are you thinking?

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I just did! From oak to black. What color are you thinking?
I don't know, maybe it's the logo that is distracting me. It just looks like a mix of fine and sporty...... Maybe it just contrasts to much for me, I don't know. :huh:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I see what you're saying, but that logo is also on both of my headrest. It may seem to fit better if you see the whole setup.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I see what you're saying, but that logo is also on both of my headrest. It may seem to fit better if you see the whole setup.
Well get back in the garage and put that thing together so I can see the finished product. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well get back in the garage and put that thing together so I can see the finished product. :laughing:
I did! I just need to take pictures of it but as usual, I'm naked. :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts