Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
It is a great idea though... Looks a little on the funky side .. I'll Just have to get used to it..

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Kod_X said:
It is a great idea though... Looks a little on the funky side .. I'll Just have to get used to it..
What's a great idea? What did I miss? Who screwed with the furniture?:laughing:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I liked having the C1-C6 topics right at the top. Now I gotsta scroll and I hates scrolling. But that's just me. I'm funny that way. Funny lots a ways, I guess. Like there was that time I saw my wifes underwear sitting on a chair, and no one else was around... :spanked:

:D

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
alleydude said:
Like there was that time I saw my wifes underwear sitting on a chair, and no one else was around:D
That is an information overload!!!!! Really more than I want to know

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks great pat :)

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
alleydude said:
I liked having the C1-C6 topics right at the top. Now I gotsta scroll and I hates scrolling. But that's just me. I'm funny that way. Funny lots a ways, I guess. Like there was that time I saw my wifes underwear sitting on a chair, and no one else was around... :spanked:

:surprised No comment!!!

Ok, I moved the front page around... do you like it? Something about it bugs me. I liked it the other way... ?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yes, this is much better in my opinion. It puts the meat and potatoes of the forum right up at the top. The diecast and babes, etc. should be farther down.

I like it this way. Thanks for listening.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
alleydude said:
Yes, this is much better in my opinion. It puts the meat and potatoes of the forum right up at the top. The diecast and babes, etc. should be farther down.

I like it this way. Thanks for listening.
Me? Listen?

My grammar school teachers would disagree with you.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
sidepipes79 said:
The site just seems to look "sterile" with the generation specific sections up top.

I am going to flip it up and back today, drink booze, pop pills, and think about it while I check out Alleydude's wife's underwear.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
The site just seems to look "sterile" with the generation specific sections up top.

I am going to flip it up and back today, drink booze, pop pills, and think about it while I check out Alleydude's wife's underwear.
:laughing: :laughing:

Dont forget the reefer.
Site looks fine Patrick.
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I think it looks fine this way. Whats with alleydudes wifes underwear pics. Is there a link to that. :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts