Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dammit Patrick you so suck dude. I sat down last night and watched all the vette dog videos I am so hooked on doing that next year. I dont know what the cost was for the whole trip but I know its gonna cost me my kit car I was gonna have made for me.

this is the car I was gonna have built and they run 75 grand, but after watching the videos I think I might start racing. so now I am thinking what do I want to race, a early Zo6, maybe a 99 FRC and take ot over to 21st century muscle car and let them at it, or maybe find a ZR1. you can find the ZR1's in the mid 20's but if it breaks i am [email protected]#+*& because you cant get parts. or do I buy a used 05 coupe and do some minor mods just to bump it a little. when i used to road race my 97 it seemd to handle the track well. next problem is if i go FRC or Z06 or ZR1 they are all sticks and I am so short that I have sit so close to the wheel that I am thinking that could hurt my car control. I know the autos run just as well especailly with a programmer on board. I have also considered a ss camaro even a high mileage one it wont matter anyways im gonna strip the engine and have it redone. Wish I could afford to buy the batmobile and race it, the kits are based off of a c4 vette. but it still wont handle worth a crap but it will look good on the track.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I'd stick with the batmobile plan dude:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
You better put some money back for repairs also...

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
If I had the extra cash I'd be racing with Patrick too:devil:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Patrick sucks????

Come get me....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i hope ya'll dont think i am being a jerk to patrick. im jealous of his getting to race. so what do ya'll think racing or batmobile? hmmmm could we get the batmobile race ready :D. i know it wont win but it sure would get alot of attention.

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Does Batman and Robin in tights come with the car??? If so, I might have to go for the Batmobile...:rolling:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I saw the real batmobile in the National Automobile Museum in Reno last month... It sure is special, but it's ugly as hell... I'd go racin'!:partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
281 Posts
dammit Patrick you so suck dude. I sat down last night and watched all the vette dog videos I am so hooked on doing that next year. I dont know what the cost was for the whole trip but I know its gonna cost me my kit car I was gonna have made for me.

this is the car I was gonna have built and they run 75 grand, but after watching the videos I think I might start racing. so now I am thinking what do I want to race, a early Zo6, maybe a 99 FRC and take ot over to 21st century muscle car and let them at it, or maybe find a ZR1. you can find the ZR1's in the mid 20's but if it breaks i am [email protected]#+*& because you cant get parts. or do I buy a used 05 coupe and do some minor mods just to bump it a little. when i used to road race my 97 it seemd to handle the track well. next problem is if i go FRC or Z06 or ZR1 they are all sticks and I am so short that I have sit so close to the wheel that I am thinking that could hurt my car control. I know the autos run just as well especailly with a programmer on board. I have also considered a ss camaro even a high mileage one it wont matter anyways im gonna strip the engine and have it redone. Wish I could afford to buy the batmobile and race it, the kits are based off of a c4 vette. but it still wont handle worth a crap but it will look good on the track.
Hey don't quit Dude.....prehaps you'd like to be a special featured guest at a huge Vette party we are planning in Europe for next Summer. It will be like no other.!!!
Get back to us if this get's your attention and we'll talk about it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Tattoo the bat signal on your left ass cheek, and go with the "One lap"....:laughing: it certainly does look like fun....

·
Registered
943 Posts
Dude get the Batmobile, do a five minute burn out, then see how high you can jump it without breaking anything. But make sure it's a stick so you can toast the clutch.

Oh and NO Robin! Yes Marines shower with other men but not dudes in masks and tights. Sweetee can have Robin.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I saw the real batmobile in the National Automobile Museum in Reno last month... It sure is special, but it's ugly as hell... I'd go racin'!:partyon: :partyon:
I saw George Thorogood drive it up to the Greek Theatre in LA to begin a concert. It was cool but I wouldn't drive one around.

:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
I just saw this thread!

Ditch the bat car, get a Vette, put a number on the door, and never look back.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just saw this thread!

Ditch the bat car, get a Vette, put a number on the door, and never look back.:thumbsup:
i have bene looking at some ealry c4's to play with. i found a 89 with 20k on it they want 13000 for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts