Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks good...but all the concepts i've seen have had a ridge in the rear glass :) might want to try and add that

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts

it may not be all the way down the rear glass but i see a ridge in the top and a line (curve) to the rear glass

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
drawing looks good..i hope they do something like that to break up that large rear that the vette has

·
Registered
36 Posts
This rendition looks pretty good, I wouldn't mind this at all.

At the 50th Caravan we asked one of the workers at the plant if he had seen the C6 yet. He said he did and told us a few things. One, in his opinion, the butt on the C6 was a little bigger then the C5. He also said the Corvette letters were no longer centered on the back end like in the past but were now located at the bottom right in smaller letters. He also said there were some problems with the door handles in which you could get your fingers pinched if you are not careful. He varified that the popups are gone.

While finishing our plant tour on friday, we did see them setting up a front left fender on what appeared to be a C6 chassis. The chassis looked different then the C5 and similar to the XLR. It could have been an XLR chassis but the workers were surprised we were still there and told us to look the other way. Though I didn't get a good look at the front fender, what I did see did look like the mules that were spotted and posted on the various forems. We were told that during the two weeks of the plant shutdown, they were setting up a special transition assembly line to build a few more C6's. I guess they were anxious to begin an didn't expect us to still be in the plant at that time.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shockwave said:
This rendition looks pretty good, I wouldn't mind this at all.

At the 50th Caravan we asked one of the workers at the plant if he had seen the C6 yet. He said he did and told us a few things. One, in his opinion, the butt on the C6 was a little bigger then the C5. He also said the Corvette letters were no longer centered on the back end like in the past but were now located at the bottom right in smaller letters. He also said there were some problems with the door handles in which you could get your fingers pinched if you are not careful. He varified that the popups are gone.

While finishing our plant tour on friday, we did see them setting up a front left fender on what appeared to be a C6 chassis. The chassis looked different then the C5 and similar to the XLR. It could have been an XLR chassis but the workers were surprised we were still there and told us to look the other way. Though I didn't get a good look at the front fender, what I did see did look like the mules that were spotted and posted on the various forems. We were told that during the two weeks of the plant shutdown, they were setting up a special transition assembly line to build a few more C6's. I guess they were anxious to begin an didn't expect us to still be in the plant at that time.
Very interesting....

·
Registered
333 Posts
lookin good :) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Best 1 yet
Being an Photoshoper myself i was wondering what pic you use to start off with. Man that must have taken you a while to create.
Great job wouldnt mind seeing that in a different color.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Punk Boy said:
drawing looks good..i hope they do something like that to break up that large rear that the vette has
Well the C6 is suppose to have a bigger ass then the C5

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Loggins1 said:
Well the C6 is suppose to have a bigger ass then the C5
I heard that too, but doubt it greatly. I think it'll look similar to the moray, where it has wide hips but a medium size ass.

(Sounds like a Barbie doll)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I heard that too, but doubt it greatly. I think it'll look similar to the moray, where it has wide hips but a medium size ass.

(Sounds like a Barbie doll)
I hope your not saying you like the moray.......:lookinup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Wow i just noticed you painted the B piller and the top thats crazy.......:D You must be a stickler 4 detail

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Loggins1 said:
I hope your not saying you like the moray.......:lookinup:
I think the Moray has EXCEPTIONAL styling. Some aspects are way over the top... and people aren't ready for it.

But, the ass is a work of art. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I think the Moray has EXCEPTIONAL styling. Some aspects are way over the top... and people aren't ready for it.

I Agree with you know. After looking at that pic of the ass you post I think I can see some point they might have dragged to the C6. But I still think the corvette name should not be on it......:lookinup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

You may not have noticed this, but Pat loves the Italian ass! :spanked:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts