Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I hate the look of the stock pedals in my car. I'm thinking of getting some metal pedal covers and putting them on top. Does anyone know of any good models or brand that makes them?

Thank You.
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
32,974 Posts
Like this?:D



Just kidding. I don't know the different brands but Autozone has all kinds of that stuff.
Good luck
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
1,470 Posts
raidmagic said:
Like this?:D



Just kidding. I don't know the different brands but Autozone has all kinds of that stuff.
Good luck
I thought we all had these on our vettes..

Isn't this OEM?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Checked out racepedals.com. They look sweet. Just ordered a set
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,221 Posts
I took the rubber piece off my clutch pedal so I stopped nicking it when going for the brake.

I've got a foot as big as the metal-big-foot pedal up above!:stick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they are

Hey

The pedals that I showed you are for an automatic.

Does anyone know how to take off the front license plate cover on the corvette. I need to put on my front license plate. Do i have to open the hood to acess the bolts holding it on?

Jon
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
32,974 Posts
Look in the gap between the cover and the bumper you will see two screws. Take those out and pull on the cover from the top. It has tabs that hold the bottom in.

Glad you found your pedal covers. The link didn't work for me can you post a pic?

Patrick, doesn't taking the rubber off the pedal make it slipperyI would be afraid of my foot slipping.
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
32,974 Posts
raidmagic said:
Look in the gap between the cover and the bumper you will see two screws. Take those out and pull on the cover from the top. It has tabs that hold the bottom in.

Glad you found your pedal covers.The link didn't work for me can you post a pic of them?

Patrick, doesn't taking the rubber off the pedal make it slipperyI would be afraid of my foot slipping.

Ingore this I am an idiot and hit the wrong button.:whip:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,627 Posts
Re: Yea

CorvetteBoy said:

Link would'nt work, got a pic. :huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
The pedals from racepedals.com are functional as the surface is made to prevent your foot from slipping off the pedal plus the way they attach removes any worry that they might fall off.

The ones from Autozone, well let me put it this way, I also saw them in the Oriental section at the grocery store, next to the bags of rice!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: they are

CorvetteBoy said:
Hey

The pedals that I showed you are for an automatic.

Does anyone know how to take off the front license plate cover on the corvette. I need to put on my front license plate. Do i have to open the hood to acess the bolts holding it on?

Jon
I know but I want these pedals http://www.racepedals.com The front plate can be removed in front of the car. The screws are hidden look in the crack that goes around the plate....My car has 2 screws on the bottom holding it in.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
I wish they made them for an automatic...they look sweet!:surprised
Hey sport, They do make them for an auto, i got a set on my 84 auto. Email them for the part number.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top