Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings DC members!
I'm having some work done to my 01 automatic coupe (FINALLY!). Patriot LS6 cnc ported, 5 angle job with a comp cam 218/224/.527/.534 114, ported and polished T/B, and a texas speed 1 3/4 long tube headers, x-pipe to a set of B&B Bullets quad tips. I also have a halltech dual cone air intake installed, and ofcourse I'll have it tuned.
Does anybody have a similar setup like this one and what kind of numbers could I expect from it? Keep in mind this is my daily driver and I want to maintain the quality of my driveability. Also, I'm getting this done for a little under $4k installed, is this a good price?

Thanx!

KLRBEE

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,526 Posts
I don't know what kind of numbers you'll pull but for what you got done, it seems like a fair price

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ANYBODY??? I want to have an idea, comments, suggestions, does anybody have a similar or same setup, will it work for what I want?

Replies would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanx!
KLRBEE

·
Registered
68 Posts
I Have A Similar Set Up With The Exception Of The Heads I Have Custom 310cfm Heads, The Whole Setup Was Around 6,800.00 And It Produced 451rwhp.

Mike D.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow! those are great numbers. I was told I would probably get between 400-420 to the wheels with this setup. What size cam are you running and how more different are your heads than mine? or was I given conservative #'s so I wouldn't get dissapointed?

Thanx!

klrbee

·
Registered
68 Posts
How you doing:

The cam size is a touch bigger, the heads are hi flow heads by a local speed shop here, remember this is a Z06 and respons a little better to mods, if I were to do the exact same thing you did to the Z the RWHP would be in the 414 range so it looks like your numbers are in line.:thumbsup:

Mike D.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx for the update. That's in the ballpark of what I'm looking for. Have you tracked it? if so, what's your best time and speed?

Thanx!
klrbee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts