Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
People who pass you and squeeze in between you and the car in front of you when there was a half mile open behind you THEN take the next exit.

:nuts:

People who pronounce the 'g' in sing, ring, etc AND both of them in singing and ringing, etc.

:WTF

People who call to ask if I got the email they just sent then proceed to tell me what they emailed.

:huh:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
People who pass you and squeeze in between you and the car in front of you when there was a half mile open behind you THEN take the next exit.

:nuts:

People who pronounce the 'g' in sing, ring, etc AND both of them in singing and ringing, etc.

:WTF

People who call to ask if I got the email they just sent then proceed to tell me what they emailed.

:huh:
So you pronounce sing as "sin" and ring as "rin"????

My pet peeve is Minnasoda's dat speak weird! :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF3z-j8o39I

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Mod who changed my avatar to this blue gem.

:pokes the fire::D :laughing: :leaving:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
:rolling: Guilty...

Not 'sin.' SinG, where you hear the 'g' as strongly as if they said 'sink.'
I know what you're talking about. Kind of hard to explain, I had a SSG in the Army that did it. Drove me insane. Hmmm..

Are you bringinkuh instead of bring-ing it was more bring-ink or something like that. Over emphasize the G on the end. Like I said hard to explain in text or really resay it myself. Something about the way that say it makes it sound awkward. :down:

doncha know..

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
:excited: :D

Edit: Gonna go ahead and add this in here. Clearly you know I'm just poking at fun and there is no actual harsh or mean intentions by essentially anything I say.
I know. :cheers:

I gots the accent and I have no idea how. I don't like it, but there ya have it.

·
Banned
6,201 Posts
My pet peeve is people who are stupid and don't do exactly what I say... !

:laughing: :smack

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
My pet peeve is people who are stupid and don't do exactly what I say... !

:laughing: :smack
Guess you must just suck at being a good "master".

See that brings another pet peeve to mind. Men whom think they are dominating or want to be a "master" but then give in w/ there "tail" between their legs.:crazy: :laughing: :thud:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
See that brings another pet peeve to mind. Men whom think they are dominating or want to be a "master" but then give in w/ there "tail" between their legs.
We know that if we don't, we won't see anyone else's 'tail' any time soon, either!

:laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
See that brings another pet peeve to mind. Men whom think they are dominating or want to be a "master" but then give in w/ there "tail" between their legs.:crazy: :laughing: :thud:
It's a delicate balance... Sometimes the backhand was only meant to get attention... not to actually bloody the lip... ;)

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
When headline writers say "Blistering Cold" No such thing!

Or any statement referring to the Philadelphia Eagles 'Soaring to Victory' or 'Pittsburh Steels another one.' Cop out headlines. Lame ass old puns.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I can't stand it when people tap their fingers. I swear I'm gonna break someones fingers one of these days
I'll add pen clicking to this one. Nothing gets me like sitting in a meeting and some fool is clicking away on his pen. Nugget slap is so close!!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts