Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Slow Drivers in the Fast Lane.
People who don't look in their mirrors at the track.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
A person that bashed and tourmented another member at another site ,and took his chicken **** ass on over here .

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Paying $10 bucks a gallon for fuel so i can drive my vette :thud: but it smells good :surprised

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
A person that bashed and tourmented another member at another site ,and took his chicken **** ass on over here .
You want I should talk to them?

:whip:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
thank you. id appreciate that :thumbsup:
My mother taught me to always help an angel in need, for you may never get another chance.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
My mother taught me to always help an angel in need, for you may never get another chance.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Find a angel first. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
What bone do you have with me?
:rolling: Oh god Bart it was a joke. Go read the old bar last night (at the other place) you'll understand.:rolling: :thud:

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Those erectile male enhancement commercials that flood the airwaves. :rolleyes:
Ranks right up there with tailgaters and left lane slow pokes.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Those erectile male enhancement commercials that flood the airwaves. :rolleyes:
Ranks right up there with tailgaters and left lane slow pokes.
Seriously! Those are irritating.

So are the 'dateline' commercials. Like I believe for one second that that little hottie is really on the other end of the phone. Sure... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,328 Posts

So are the 'dateline' commercials. Like I believe for one second that that little hottie is really on the other end of the phone. Sure... :rolleyes:
I heard a story about how a lot of those "hotties" are actually gay guys with feminine sounding voices...:laughing: :lookinup:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Here is one Gem people that jump to conclusions...:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

:rolling: Man Kyle your making me bite my lip again.:rolling:

21 - 40 of 82 Posts