Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
People who think they know how to drive, but still hold the gear shifter between shifts. I just don't get it??? You can't steer with it. Two hands on the wheel. 3 and 9.

Jr.

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
People who think they know how to drive, but still hold the gear shifter between shifts. I just don't get it??? You can't steer with it. Two hands on the wheel. 3 and 9.

Jr.

What are you trying to do JR. hijack our hijacked thread...think I found my first victom...:devil:

·
Registered
335 Posts
This is for anyone that has or happens to work in auto sales. I have actually been asked this multiple times lately.

"Why dont you guys just mark the car with the price you can buy it for?"

this kind of struck a nerve with me for some reason. My smart ass response was

"We do. Its clearly marked in the rear window"

Refering to the list price. Then the guy gets all bent out of shape and leaves mumbling something under his breath. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

I guess my real pet peeve is people who I have given better than invoice price to and still feel they need to negotiate.

·
Registered
717 Posts
This is for anyone that has or happens to work in auto sales. I have actually been asked this multiple times lately.

"Why dont you guys just mark the car with the price you can buy it for?"

this kind of struck a nerve with me for some reason. My smart ass response was

"We do. Its clearly marked in the rear window"

Refering to the list price. Then the guy gets all bent out of shape and leaves mumbling something under his breath. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

I guess my real pet peeve is people who I have given better than invoice price to and still feel they need to negotiate.
Or how about this one. I am in the auto repair business and ocassionally refer someone to another shop. Then they ask me, How much will they charge me:WTF ASk them how the hell do I know:spanked:

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Or how about this one. I am in the auto repair business and ocassionally refer someone to another shop. Then they ask me, How much will they charge me:WTF ASk them how the hell do I know:spanked:
OMG I know what you're talking about. I had no idea just how stupid people really are until I had to start dealing with them on a regular basis.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Morbidly obese people who complain about how their knees & anlkes hurt and blame it on their shoes.

I told one gal that I know a good blacksmith that will shoe her. She didn't think it was funny. I did. And I'll tell ya, that room went quiet. So quiet you could hear thighs rub.

:lookinup:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
So quiet you could hear thighs rub.

:lookinup:
ziiiiiiing!

I hate people who don't put stuff back where they got it. On any number of levels to include but not limited to: DVD Movies, somehow they find themselves scattered all over the house. Hate. Clearing the time off the microwave when you're done with it. Just hit clear it will not take your entire day away doing so I mean really. Food items; when you're done making a sandwich put everything away and throw out your trash. There is a trash can conveniently located in the kitchen to make this process that much easier. The list goes on and on, but I'm sure you get the picture. I'm not really overly anal just small simple things irritate the hell out of me.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts