Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so Peter Max was a 60's Icon of "Pop Art", personally I find the Art of Andy Warhol much more enduring as it was at the time a real revolutionary "step" in the creation of Fine Art, by introducing the current "technology" of the day into the production process of Creative Art.

In that same spirit, as an Artist and Corvette owner for many decades, I offer to you a few "examples" of Auto Art for the 21st Century.

Actually, considering the fact that most people do NOT buy canvas paintings of original fine art works today,...yet Everyone seems to buy a "car"...this "automotive media" is then the TRUE Art Form of the 21st Century :

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If any one here wants to see what their Corvette could look like as an Art car, just let me know as that is what we do as Auto Artists.

From a graphic design or even a paint color scheme, we can SHOW you exactly what your Vette will look like Before you spend big bucks to get it done up, Get it RIGHT from the start !

Here is a project Car we are doing the paint design for right now (10/10)...Project Sting Ray :

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts