Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Pfadts rolled in Spring Mountain prepared for anything Pahrump might throw their way. Not only did they have products on display they also had their prepped C6 ready for laps. Aaron was pretty swamped answering questions specific to the coilovers and race seats. Not only was he available to break down the specifications for each enthusiast but he also took several people out for a test run in the C6. It was great to hear everyone's surprised review after coming back to the pits. Since riding in the DCZ, I knew exactly what they meant. It was a huge help and a lot of fun having them next to us in the pits. Not only did they help to set up the DCZ to spec but they let us escape the scorching Nevada sun in their trailer. Below are a few shots of Aaron and Robbin's set up during the Spring Mountain Corvette event.

Prepared and ready to rock the Spring Mountain course.

A performance platter fit for the Apex King in all of us.

The essential goodies for taking in pavement.

Now that is customer service! Hang on buddy, you're about to experience one Pfadt'n good time.

Like kids at a toy store...

Robbin and Aaron, setting Patrick straight.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Could not ask for two better people than Robbin and Aaron...:cheers:

And you did not mention the cooler full of drinks Dan...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Like kids at a toy store...

No kidding - i would have been reaching for my Credit Card....:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
iburke said:
And you did not mention the cooler full of drinks Dan...
How'd I forget that? We all would have melted into goo if it wasn't for them offering us a drink.

Just be careful of the "Boogie Man".
I don't think Aaron has heard that story yet... Robbin did though.

May be it'll make Vette Dogs out takes... :rolling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts