Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
What are you doing a write-up of the install ??

Kool

Nice Mod for the vette

The vette looks great by-the-way

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
:surprised..if they would have only arrived on Friday, you had enough people over this past weekend for a complete "mod" party and you would have them on by now.:laughing: Or are we saving this install for the next Vette Garage episode?:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:surprised..if they would have only arrived on Friday, you had enough people over this past weekend for a complete "mod" party and you would have them on by now.:laughing: Or are we saving this install for the next Vette Garage episode?:cheers:
Man, I can wait for you guys to see the film work we are doing. The problem with these big projects is that too much time passes before you seen the next thing.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Shhhhh!

I saw 8 coil-overs fall off the back of a truck today. I'll take anything you got for all eight! :D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Shhhhh!

I saw 8 coil-overs fall off the back of a truck today. I'll take anything you got for all eight! :D
:rolling:.........I'll take all 8, just gives me another reason to pick up a 04 Z16 sooner (for the wife). Perhaps I could meet you half way for a Dagwood Pizza? :laughing:

Shhh, I already changed my signature for this upgrade mod, so no one will suspect.................

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
What are you doing a write-up of the install ??
A write up about standing around with a beer cup in your hand while someone else does the install hardly makes for riveting reading material. :laughing:

Take some photos of the install and tell us about the before and after rideability :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Shhhhh!

So what, are you living with Pat and Becky now?:laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Are you tired of looking at his way to small leopard print underwear and finding all the Apple Crumb pie gone? :laughing:
How did you know we had Apple Crumb pie? Are you that guy peeping in the bathroom window every time I take a shower? :laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Hey, my milkshake brings all the girls to the yard! :laughing:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
You can imagine my horror when I realized it was you

The sheer force the milk is coming from his nose is amazing.:laughing:

That is all.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
How did you know we had Apple Crumb pie? Are you that guy peeping in the bathroom window every time I take a shower? :laughing:
:thud:perhaps you should avoid the shower and stick to just dropping the kids off at school in the Suburban :laughing:
AJ, since you are there supervising, could you at least make sure Patrick gets these coilovers on in a timely manner.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Its time for you to go home Junk. Its my turn to live with Becky and Patrick...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts