Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is going to be be at the C4 Gathering this weekend that is being held at the museum. I am going to be there and would like to here from anyone that would possible like to have some photos taken of their car. What I am looking for is all kinds of C4's and interesting stories that would go along with them. This is for a magazine that will be published in the near future. If you would like to contact me, I can be reached at [email protected] and please put in the title Corvette Shoot or you may reach me at 615-579-4852

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
vettebrett said:
If anyone is going to be be at the C4 Gathering this weekend that is being held at the museum. I am going to be there and would like to here from anyone that would possible like to have some photos taken of their car. What I am looking for is all kinds of C4's and interesting stories that would go along with them. This is for a magazine that will be published in the near future. If you would like to contact me, I can be reached at [email protected] and please put in the title Corvette Shoot or you may reach me at 615-579-4852
Get some good shots? :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts