Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a guy that can chang the paint on you car for cheap. He only cost 12 bucks for me. It was white befor the photo shop now its bridghamton blue.

befor

after

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea he does and if you know any body that would do it for free let me know because I would love to get a another picture done just just to see what it would look like

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
no offense to the $12 jobs but photoshop isn't that hard to work with :) here are a couple variations that took ~1 minute each lol, at 5 minutes each, they could be alot cleaner looking (the edges and stuff) :cheers:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no offense to the $12 jobs but photoshop isn't that hard to work with :) here are a couple variations that took ~1 minute each lol, at 5 minutes each, they could be alot cleaner looking (the edges and stuff) :cheers:

thanks alot man i wish i would have posted something on here first

·
Registered
910 Posts
The Kawasaki green Vette is da Chit!:partyon:
Kawasaki was late to the party.
American Motors offed "Big Bad" colors in 69 and 70 on the AMX and Javelin, one was the bright green.
I like it on the vette too, just don't know how quickly one would get tired of it.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Kawasaki was late to the party.
American Motors offed "Big Bad" colors in 69 and 70 on the AMX and Javelin, one was the bright green.
I like it on the vette too, just don't know how quickly one would get tired of it.
Chrysler had some pretty cool colors in the early '70s on the Plymouth Baracuda and Roadrunner, and Dodge Charger, and Dart.;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts