Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
I may get flamed for this but I must give an honest opinion. I admit that the power from this new engine must be awesome, but the rest of the car is yawnsome. It looks the same as a 2008, but with some cosmetics. I know the carbon fiber is very expensive and adds a nice touch but it doesn't impress me much. The interior is what really needed to be changed and it wasn't. Boreing! The asking price of this new car should come with a whole new interior. If this is indeed the new car, I'm disappointed. At least with the looks of it.

· Registered
30 Posts
I may get flamed for this but I must give an honest opinion. I admit that the power from this new engine must be awesome, but the rest of the car is yawnsome. It looks the same as a 2008, but with some cosmetics. I know the carbon fiber is very expensive and adds a nice touch but it doesn't impress me much. The interior is what really needed to be changed and it wasn't. Boreing! The asking price of this new car should come with a whole new interior. If this is indeed the new car, I'm disappointed. At least with the looks of it.
There could be subtle changes before it reaches final production. This may not be the actual production vehicle. :surprised :surprised

· Registered
17 Posts
There could be subtle changes before it reaches final production. This may not be the actual production vehicle. :surprised :surprised
I hear ya. This may be just something just to throw everyone off. It's still a C6 body. I hope they don't use the ZR1 name. C4 models got that name already. SS is more appropriate. The more I think about it, this can't be the car. Why, because Chevy always had a major body change with each generation Corvette. It'a a decoy.

· Registered
30 Posts
I hear ya. This may be just something just to throw everyone off. It's still a C6 body. I hope they don't use the ZR1 name. C4 models got that name already. SS is more appropriate. The more I think about it, this can't be the car. Why, because Chevy always had a major body change with each generation Corvette. It'a a decoy.
Probably close to the real thing.:crazy:

· Registered
26 Posts
I think GM

Is Trying To Hard . The Brakes are a big plus. The hood with a see through window, pass. The weight is more with the carbon fiber , sux, steering wheel,sux. new tires and rims big plus.Its a LS-3 with a SC. The name ZR-1 sux.Isnt this the first vette with a sc .... Give it a new name like SC-1.... and make sure my I-pod can hook up and the brakes dont squeek....:smack

· Registered
52 Posts
ZR1 Blue Devil !!!

Thanks Patrick for the early Christmas present!! What a car!!! My hats off to GM and Chevy for getting it right!!! Can't wait to see it at the NY auto show this spring!!! I'll take mine in Victory Red:thumbsup: I hope they can keep it at 100,000 :smack It'll be here just in time to scuttle Nissan's GTR hopes:partyon: this should be the cover on all the auto mags next month:cheers:

· Registered
1 Posts
No no no no. SS doesn't fit the Corvette at all. How do you get more sporty than a Corvette?! They ARE using the ZR-1 name tag and I'm happy about it. The only other one I would have been happy with would have been "Sting Ray", yes the two word version like the C2's.

This isn't a new generation Corvette, its another model, so this pretty much is probably going to be the car you see.

· Registered
860 Posts
A decoy!? Are you kidding? I laughed out loud when I heard that.

· DC crew
4,026 Posts
This isn't a new generation Corvette, its another model, so this pretty much is probably going to be the car you see.
:agree:

That's exactly it! It's another model. Not a different body style. Seeing the car in videos and in magazines, the window in the hood is growing on me.

Jr.

· Registered
2,287 Posts
totally F'n badass!!!!!

that car just looks mean.

and thank GOD somebody at GM finally figured out those old press photos looked like **** and hired an actual photographer to take real pictures of a car that's NOT YELLOW!!!

the blue is sharp. so is the grey.

didn't disappoint for sure!!!

81 - 100 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.