Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Selective Ride on ZR1?

I apologize if this has already been discussed.
In the image name = 2009_corvette_zr1_07.jpg is that a selective ride switch I see on the center console? Is the ZR1 going to have this as an option?

I hope I'm wrong, and that it is a boost selector instead. :thumbsup:

Oh, and BTW GM... AWESOME JOB! :partyon:

·
Banned
6,201 Posts
Bad Azz !!!
love all the wallpapers..

thanks man ! :partyon:

·
Banned
6,201 Posts
Lovely pics !

really cool pics... I have them as wallpaper now on my laptop, on my home desktops and on my office computer... :partyon:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Maybe I'm ALONE on this but...

I don't like the look of the '09! That lip extending from the front will get broken quick! The dual front side fender vents are acceptable but that pimple that is rising between them needs to be squeezed. The rear wheel scoop reminds me of "Cal Chrome" parts from the late '60's and early '70's. It looks like someone was walking along the factory and found a piece of scrap laying around and glued it on the side of the car. And whats up with that carbon fiber look? It looks like industrial grade plating or flooring material. The transparent hole in the hood is too gimmicky for me. What are they smoking up there?

Now, I'm not trying to upset anyone because to each his own. I guess if I'm going to buy a new Vette then I'd better do it in '08 while the body is still attractive and less gimmicky.

Well, that's just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
21 Posts
"Cal Chrome" Almost forgot about them. I'm originally from N Y, but I have been to CA. Question for E_Tar: Are there still "Oscar's" Drive- In's out there? :cheers:

101 - 112 of 112 Posts