Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have seen a lot of the dash in the leather wrap interior for Z06, the 3LZ pkg...but not a lot on the seats. I just found a shot I had not yet published and thought I would share it. It's still a couple of months ( at best) before these 3LZ's will even be out, but there is still confusion on the trim levels.

Let us know how we can help. Taking orders everyday at EVS, the better part of which are out of state, so thank-you everyone!

http://www.corvetteconti.com/blog/?cat=9

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
mmm... GM is really doing great with the new Vette interiors. Great pics as always Rick.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Very nice! :thumbsup: Too bad gm couldn't get their suppliers ready for the ramp up of the 08 models though. :spanked:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys....it is too bad the stuff is not ready to go.....
I think as proud of it as GM was ( meaning the $$$) they would be ready....
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

here is the dash.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Hot hot hot!

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rick, in your opinion, and if you were able to feel it, is the leather of high quality or not?
Yes I think that is a fair statement..seems thicker, more durable....I think it is important to take VERY good care of it....some folks think of high quality to mean very soft.....this is not a cushy soft feel, but you have to think about where it is at and how it is applied....it must hold up against a lot....

Those that get this will not be disappointed.

Just wish GM would build it..I have a rant coming in a later thread...stay tuned!

·
Registered
191 Posts
i am digging that interior. I rather spend 3 grand on that instead of 2 grand on stock chrome wheels. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Looks good:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts