Damn Patrick!!!!! :surprised :surprised

I'm gonna steal those for your page on my site. :D

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ragvette said:
Great pics Patrick :thumbsup:

Looks like the car is still pulling to one side.
You can't really tell, but there is a hump down the middle of the road, I was on top of it, so the car kicked out.:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
8,480 Posts
:thumbsup: I love tire smoke too....and your corvette looks nice in the pics but with the correctly set up suspension and tires your car will tend to scoot, right along, rather than smoke the tires, slicks can virtually eliminate that loss of low speed traction :D look at what this guys done!
notice the lack of smoke and the front tires don,t touch the ground?[/img]

10.648 ET, 128.10 MPH in the 1/4 mile!!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
now thats my kind of driving.:partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
grumpyvette said:
:thumbsup: I love tire smoke too....and your corvette looks nice in the pics but with the correctly set up suspension and tires your car will tend to scoot, right along, rather than smoke the tires, slicks can virtually eliminate that loss of low speed traction :D look at what this guys done!
notice the lack of smoke and the front tires don,t touch the ground?

My secret is that I have a Hurst roll control (line lock) so I can spin the tires all day long.

I have drag radials, and I can't spin the tires until 3500 rpm at the drag strip. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice Patrick, now if you would only show up at the next Cruise In, we could do a side by side shot.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mr Mojo said:
Nice Patrick, now if you would only show up at the next Cruise In, we could do a side by side shot.
That would be KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts