Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loggins1 said:
Not yours is it. Or is it Pre Digital Corvettes sticker.
Yep. It's last summer, pre-digitalcorvettes. But, I was thinking about digitalcorvettes at the time.:laughing:

T

·
0 Posts
Lighten up guys. At least Patrick has a fire extinguisher handy... hehehe...

I guess I need to get off my butt and send in some garage pics...:partyon:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tour18 said:
Lighten up guys. At least Patrick has a fire extinguisher handy... hehehe...

I guess I need to get off my butt and send in some garage pics...:partyon:
I must own 10 fire extinguishers! And, look out... cuz I could probably use 1 in each hand if need be!

That pic was taken shortly after we moved back in after reconstruction. When we moved back in there was a LOT of junk that went to the garage, for later disposal or burning. :):excited:

T

·
0 Posts
I was in a fire in Borneo where guys got killed. So I have fire extinguishers everywhere.

And, I had a '65 Mustang with both rear axles out (no wheels) fall on me and a friend. It killed him instantly and smashed me like a bug.

So when I send pics of the garage you will see about a million jack stands and 3.5 ton jacks all over the place... hehehe...

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Patrick with his chopping skills could chop his garage clean.

And that reflection out too...

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tour18 said:
And, I had a '65 Mustang with both rear axles out (no wheels) fall on me and a friend. It killed him instantly and smashed me like a bug.
Seriously?:surprised

T

·
0 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Seriously?:surprised
Serious as a heart attack. It (the car falling on us) was right off one of those weird TV shows. Talk about get your attention...

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Tour18 said:

Sorry to hear that. Glad you came out alive.:thumbsup:

T

·
0 Posts
You guys won't believe this, but the car was pulled up in the air high enough for two teenage dummies to sit fully upright under the third member (changing the assy.).

It was a 65 Mustang (2500 lbs?) held up with a 10 ton chain hoist (working strength 20,000 lbs, test strenth 26,000 lbs). I pulled it up in the morning and we were under it about 5:00 in the afternoon. Over eight hours. Front wheels were on the ground...

I had just put the last nut on the third member when my friend started talking to "the angels" and about all I got out of my mouth was "what the fu " and a LINK in the chain broke. Killed him right out and mashed me all up into the space where the rear axle moves up and down. So don't be afraid of dying, it really isn't bad at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts