Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
I don't like it now, but I won't pass jusgement untill I see the entire car revealed, that is even if those are the real headlamps. We'll find out in 2 months and 2 days.:cheers:

But in the mean time, is anyone up for a chop?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I don't know.... when compared to the spy pics, the hood gap doesn't look like it comes in the picture at the right angle. So, either that's a fake, the spy pics are fake, or I'm just plain wrong. lol :laughing: Who knows...

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
NemesisX said:
I don't like it now, but I won't pass jusgement untill I see the entire car revealed, that is even if those are the real headlamps. We'll find out in 2 months and 2 days.:cheers:

Yeah, I saw this over there too. I'm going to give it a go, but after a few days of r-n-r. I need a break after the orange rendering. :)

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
I think that is it.

And, this was probably taken in vegas during the dealer unveiling, cuz the folks who saw it said it was a red car.

As far as the headlight design, I'd need to see more but it's not terribly interesting.... no "wow" factor.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well....I realy don't know what to say.
Seems like everybody's right. Those who said that it looks like a Viper headlight, those who said that is is very ferraristic, it also has three lightbulbs like in Vegas, bodycolor under glass, some said it is kinda little Solstice like, well....one Q remains.
HOW MUCH IS THIS A CORVETTE? And what about the stealthy look we've been hearing so often?

It's ok, but maybe I had too high expectations from a car that carried the Corvette badge. I don't wanna hurt anybody's feelings but I have this deja vu feeling every now and then. The C5 FOR ME was not exactly what I expected from CORVETTE either. Way too RX7ish. It's ok, but I thought a Corvette should stand out from the crowd. Apologies from those who love it and all, but this is my personal opinion. The C4 was the last VETTE yet!
:(
Still I'd like to see the whole picture befeore I make my mind, but like Patrick said it's not a WOW
Too bad the Euro mag concept looks way better that this one. But hey, tastes may differ

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Ill do a Quick chop of that after lunch. I only have my college class today so ill be back at like noon. Ill have her done by the end of the day. Wish me luck ill need it.:laughing:
:cheers:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think it looks cool overall... it just doesn't scream vette to me by any means. But of course, what fixed headlight from the last 41yrs would? (besides the c5-r) I suppose eventually it will, once I've changed the vette look in my mind. Eventually, it will be instantly recognizeable as a vette headlight. (that is, if it's real) But, until then, it reminds me more of what a Panoz Esperante redesign would look like... not a vette.

kjmccurdy

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
kjmccurdy said:
I think it looks cool overall... it just doesn't scream vette to me by any means. But of course, what fixed headlight from the last 41yrs would? (besides the c5-r) I suppose eventually it will, once I've changed the vette look in my mind. Eventually, it will be instantly recognizeable as a vette headlight. (that is, if it's real) But, until then, it reminds me more of what a Panoz Esperante redesign would look like... not a vette.

kjmccurdy
Imagine how some must have felt in 1963. Talk about a radical change!

·
Registered
86 Posts
NemesisX said:

Two months? What day is that? I thought the C6 would not be seen until Jan 04???

B

·
0 Posts
That entire head light looks too huge to be really on a car. Look at it's size compared to the wheel well that is showing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts