Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Jimmy and the Rockpile.....

The "rockpile" is a favorite location for photographers, offering a variety of backgrounds. Today's shot involved a different Z car, the daily driver.

Not all Z cars are electron blue.

Jacob

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Pic of the Day from BC (2003/10/25)

Patrick96LT4 said:
Isn't it weird that they'd name a truck "Jimmy" ? Maybe they'll make one called "Susan"....:laughing:
"Jimmy" is an old nickname referring to GMC as well as the Detroit Diesel. "Susan" is likely not on anytime soon.

Jacob

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Pic of the Day from BC (2003/10/25)

Jacob said:
"Jimmy" is an old nickname referring to GMC as well as the Detroit Diesel. "Susan" is likely not on anytime soon.

Jacob

A little lesson there for you Pat. :laughing: :laughing: But I think you're right. Maybe a little pink jeep like truck with a soft top named susie is just what we need. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Pic of the Day from BC (2003/10/25)

Bob88con said:
A little lesson there for you Pat. :laughing: :laughing: But I think you're right. Maybe a little pink jeep like truck with a soft top named susie is just what we need. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I knew why they called it "jimmy" ... I was just trying to be funny..... :(

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pic of the Day from BC (2003/10/25)

Patrick96LT4 said:
I knew why they called it "jimmy" ... I was just trying to be funny..... :(

We know. Its ok. Jacob will get used to you, sometimes it just takes a little time. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I was just educated. Thanks guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts