Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vancouver Scoops Detroit Auto Show.....

Not really, but we can imagine cruising the waterfront in one of these.

Or for Z06 enthusiasts, one of these.

Jacob

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rocks!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
re c 6 exelent

:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Love the 1st two pics. It's kinda like playing the game in the sunday paper. Can you find the differences?:D

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Love the 1st two pics. It's kinda like playing the game in the sunday paper. Can you find the differences?:D

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Look at all these C6 artists now!

For a whole year it was me and bkuper! Now there are like 30 guys with good talent!

Kick ass!

:cheers:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Darn! I was going to buy a new C5. Then I saw the pics of the latest and greatest Corvette of all time!

SO, I put my plans on hold and still am driving my Firehawk as the everyday car (so-to-speak). NOW, it looks like I might wait another year for the convertible!

I have loved Corvettes all my life. Everytime a new one has come out, I always had mixed feelings. I was the first to buy an 1984 and that was after mixed feelings too. But not on this one! Yes, the front kind of looks like a Viper, because of the headlights. But look very close, those lines are sharp and very much different!

Now, the convertible has my eye! I can't wait two years!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice pics, especially the cut away of the engine. I just hope tht Chevy decides to do something with te headlights because I'm not too fond of them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts