Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks great :) maybe you could do a paint job like you had on your "ZL-1" you did way back

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Punk Boy said:
looks great :) maybe you could do a paint job like you had on your "ZL-1" you did way back
I just saw the photo in the gallery and thought exactly the same thing! :thumbsup:

Maybe it could have the all glass/blacked out roof, too. Anyway, that's very strong, Pat! Nicely done. :cheers:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Patrick - LOL
This is really funny.
The pic which you have modified is a pic of the C6 (without the modifications) that you are holiding back from us -lol - dont tell me that I am wrong - lol
By the way - this web site has a plethora of talanted people - and you are one of them - what a great feeling it is for me to browse it every mornnig when I get to work and at night before I go to bed.
By the way - that super vette pic that you did seems to me like what the next Z06 will look like.
MY hat is off to you Pat - and to the other artists here.
When ever any of you guys get to the NY area let me know - diner and drinks on me :thumbsup:
David

·
Super Moderator
10,115 Posts
Great chop Patrick!!!!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,527 Posts
Great job. The takeoff on the GS style wheels is awesome:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
Great work !

The Grand Sport retro look is cool!

I think the Red stripe would be the finishing touches as others have suggested!

Very cool!:partyon:

·
Registered
585 Posts
This is pure beauty.

Add the white racing stripe and red hashmarks and this would be better than sex :).

Bill
96 Grand Sport #670

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Now I could own that. This is the forst one to make me really want one. I love those wheels.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Simply amazing Patrick. THAT is the most bad ass Vette I have ever seen. You guys amaze me with your talent. You're in the wrong field my friend...should be working for GM (or Ferrari :D ).

·
Registered
75 Posts
billcar670 said:
This is pure beauty.

Add the white racing stripe and red hashmarks and this would be better than sex :).

Bill
96 Grand Sport #670

WHAT BILL SAID! :agree:

Great job, Patrick.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I want one. :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts