·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Nice:thumbsup::thumbsup: I can't wait to see the finished car:partyon:

Have a Merry Christmas Dan. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
That is looking great Bro. Sorry we could not help you out on that 4th rim. I will bring my Roto Zip with me in a month, save me a spot to cut on the body. I can bring my 71 BB hood and we can graft it to yours...:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
keeping the same colors?
Not even one of them.

The silver/gray have earned their keep long enough. :thumbsup:

That is looking great Bro. Sorry we could not help you out on that 4th rim. I will bring my Roto Zip with me in a month, save me a spot to cut on the body. I can bring my 71 BB hood and we can graft it to yours...:thumbsup:
I just came back from picking up a spare C5Z wheel from a guy on the Arizona Corvette Enthusiast site. Woohoo!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Whats the center caps going to look like!?

Those came out gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Thanks! Ya know, "finished" is a strong word :laughing:

Merry Christmas back at you! Is Tom getting a sack of coal again?
Tom has always liked "Sacks" of coal:laughing: He might stop over tonight for a few beverages after work tonight. We will be out your way in the spring on a road trip

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Tom has always liked "Sacks" of coal:laughing: He might stop over tonight for a few beverages after work tonight. We will be out your way in the spring on a road trip
Were having an party at dans house the first week of Feb...:D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Thanks man!

Playing with a few ideas on the center caps, will wait until after paint. But no C5 emblems for sure.
Cool! Cant wait to see what you come up with! :D

I want to come to the party! :D

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Nice score Dan :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Good thing I have an extra cap to mess up on. :laughing:

Have fun at my house changing diapers, I'll be at Patrick's in the hot tub. Suckers! :laughing:
Man you guys stink! My pops was over in Az for the past 2 weeks with his wife! They own a time share out there... Wish I could come hang with you west coast guys sometime! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts