Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This dyno was in the extreme heat, so in the fall it should pull around 780 rwhp

All I can say is Wow. I didnt really get on it during the 155 mi run backl to MD, but once I did..geez:lol:

Brutal is the words that come to mind.

Drives like a normal Z, well almost anyway.

When the boost comes on.....hold on.

The best way to describe is your driving along at 55 mph, and get rear ended by a 18 wheeler doing 120 mph

Very happy,

Thanks to Chris and Doug, and the rest of the ECS crew.

Hardcore vette shop! I highly recommend them:thumbs:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Glad to hear you are happy with your new combo. Enjoy and stay safe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Holy Shiiiiiiiiit:cheers:

·
Registered
477 Posts

This dyno was in the extreme heat, so in the fall it should pull around 780 rwhp

All I can say is Wow. I didnt really get on it during the 155 mi run backl to MD, but once I did..geez:lol:

Brutal is the words that come to mind.

Drives like a normal Z, well almost anyway.

When the boost comes on.....hold on.

The best way to describe is your driving along at 55 mph, and get rear ended by a 18 wheeler doing 120 mph

Very happy,

Thanks to Chris and Doug, and the rest of the ECS crew.

Hardcore vette shop! I highly recommend them:thumbs:
What did you have done? 402 cid w/D1S or Twin Turbo?? awesome #'s bro!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I went to ECS to get a street tune for my almost stock Z06 a few weeks back. Doug did a hell of a good job with the tuning. He said my Z's tune was WAY off, and he was right, now my car feels even faster and more responsive with much better gas mileage.

While Doug was driving my Z around town tuning, i was looking at all the Vette's, and john your car stood out, then again i'm partial to yellow :D.

I like the C6 Z06 brakes up front, didn't realize what was under the hood though when it was just parked there. Sweet Ride :devil:. Goodluck and be safe with all that power that monster produces :cheers:.

Patrick :thumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went to ECS to get a street tune for my almost stock Z06 a few weeks back. Doug did a hell of a good job with the tuning. He said my Z's tune was WAY off, and he was right, now my car feels even faster and more responsive with much better gas mileage.

While Doug was driving my Z around town tuning, i was looking at all the Vette's, and john your car stood out, then again i'm partial to yellow :D.

I like the C6 Z06 brakes up front, didn't realize what was under the hood though when it was just parked there. Sweet Ride :devil:. Goodluck and be safe with all that power that monster produces :cheers:.

Patrick :thumbsup:
Thanks Patrick:thumbsup:

Thank all you guys for the compliments:thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
congrats i saw your car at ecs when i picked mine up. shes a beaut. cant wait to here some times. i think with some traction it should be enough to trap 140.

·
Banned
622 Posts
WOW!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Those numbers are amazing. I haven't driven anything faster than my near stock C5, so I can't even begin to imagine what driving your car must be like.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts