Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys well ive finally got to the point of seeing the top of the hill, its still in the distance but at least the fog has cleared and i can see the path lol,

in real english 10 MONTHS!!!!! from when i got the car till i finally put all the running gear back in the car all suspension,dif,tranny and engine are in,!!

will start hooking up wires and engine bay accessories 2morro

shame i cleaned the dust of after the photos lol kinda the wrong order lol.

the more that goes back in the car the harder it is for me to go home at night soon i think 2 days will merge together :alcoholic

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Excellent:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
I just want to know, where do you find the time?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just want to know, where do you find the time?
well this is my full time job for mydad as it will be his retierment car, i bought the car to restore fully as a training excerise too see if i really wanted to go to wyotech and i have loved every minute of this project!

its the best auto teacher lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thats awesome. I'm currently going to AAI myself. (Arizona'a Automotive Institute) Not as good as Wyotech....But loving every minute of it. Keep the pics coming man. :cheers:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats awesome. I'm currently going to AAI myself. (Arizona'a Automotive Institute) Not as good as Wyotech....But loving every minute of it. Keep the pics coming man. :cheers:
thanks man,

do you know of any other schools? as i would like to look at them all as im comming along way bettwe to see more than less.

i know of Wyo Tech, UTI and now AAI any more?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thats about it for me. I was going to name off UTI......UTI and AAI were my only choices out here in Arizona. But UTI was way more expensive, and the staff weren't very friendly.

·
Registered
521 Posts
great project you have undertaken i am sure your pops is gonna love it. The schools here in AZ seem to be very popular my local mechanic attended school in Az and is awesome whrn it comes to my vette!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah, its great. We are learning about every type of vehicle right now. But what I love, is that AAI is very GM oriented. Which may suck for others, but good for me. :partyon:

·
Registered
724 Posts
West Virginia University actually has an Associates degree in Automotive Technology. It is a college degree instead of just automotive courses. Very good school and you will receive a diploma (Associates degree in applied science) instead of just a certificate. I graduated from there in 1989.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
West Virginia University actually has an Associates degree in Automotive Technology. It is a college degree instead of just automotive courses. Very good school and you will receive a diploma (Associates degree in applied science) instead of just a certificate. I graduated from there in 1989.
cool do you have a website for them? and is it more auto tech or auto fab as i want to go into the custom car classic resto side of things so need more of a hotrod fabrication based course, like welding, metal work, that sort of thing, the reason why i decied to go to UTI was it was geared more for the person who wants to work at a dealership which is my worst nightmare

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah thats very similar to the school here. We will graduate with an Associates Degree as well. We have a GEN EDS course that goes over everything. Its pretty sweet.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Coming along great, and should be a blast once it's done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts