Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics of my buddiy's Vert

My buddy Don and his girlfriend pickedup a sweet lookin '98 pewter vette.Heres some pics

·
Registered
414 Posts
Clean! Nice color as well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice pics, and nice Vettes

I have a question how do you get such large pics o here, I use Photobucket to host mine and they limit the size to 800 x 600?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I like the yellow one.

nice Vert but i'm not into the ragtop scene. But i love the yellow one. What kind of exhaust is that on that one? Looks like my exhaust. I just picked up my vette and it has a aftermarket exhaust and i haven't identified it yet. I love the sound it makes. Again nice rides!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have stock exhaust on mine. My buddies vert is completely stock.I am trying to talk him into some chrome exhaust tips and maybe some chrome wagon wheels

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pics, and nice Vettes

I have a question how do you get such large pics o here, I use Photobucket to host mine and they limit the size to 800 x 600?
I use photo bucket as well.I have never had a size issue. The only thing that affects the size of the photo is the percentage I compress it ,to send it to photobucket. Most of those pics are compressed 50% and 1 is at 25%. The 25% pic is then smaller but it takes less time to load it on photobucket.I use the KODAk easyshare program to compress the photo before submitting it to photobucket.Hope that helps

·
Registered
414 Posts
Did Chevrolet only have a 3 year run of the Metallic Pewter? I have an 01 Pewter Metallic and its silver when its cloudy and gold when the sun is shining bright. I love it.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did Chevrolet only have a 3 year run of the Metallic Pewter? I have an 01 Pewter Metallic and its silver when its cloudy and gold when the sun is shining bright. I love it.
Gm offered light pewter metallic in '98,'99,2000,'01,'02,'03 for sure.I am not certain about '04

1 - 12 of 12 Posts