Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not great pics, but took these when I took the new Z out of the trailer a few days ago after driving all night to get back from the museum delivery. I will get better pics with all vettes together when I get the energy to clean them all at the same time. :laughing:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: my lord i am drooling looking great

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats :cheers:
But I have to ask, What's under the hood of the LMB?
I just did basic bolt-ons so far. Headers, electric water pump, air intake, Corsa exhaust, no cats and tune. 520 RWHP but plan on adding more if I keep that one also. I'm thinking about using the 2006 Z as a track car. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
When you run out of space in your garage, I'll babysit one of those puppies...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Bro, 3 vettes in the driveway...Life is good..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Pic of new addition to the family

M3 nice job they look great nice to have 3. Check out the 3 I have includs a Zr1 click on my pic

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
M3 nice job they look great nice to have 3. Check out the 3 I have includs a Zr1 click on my pic
Sweet rides dude. I like the rims on the Z. It's good to see I'm not the only "crazy" one for wanting 3. I hear "crazy" from friends and family everyday when I tell them I plan on keeping them all. :crazy: :laughing:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Dude, screw the vettes, nice avatar!!:cheers:
Thanks. She is a friend i met out one weekend. I asked her to stop by the next day to take some photos - let me just say she was a natural when the camera started clicking...and she is a very pretty girl w a nice natural body.

If I didn't have a girfriend (who is also very pretty) - I'd be all over it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Awesome collection M3Corvette. Hadn't noticed you being active on here in a while, was beginning to wonder bout ya. Did the RFZ not work out? Last I knew you had one on order.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome collection M3Corvette. Hadn't noticed you being active on here in a while, was beginning to wonder bout ya. Did the RFZ not work out? Last I knew you had one on order.
Yes, that kind of sucked. I was # 294 out of the 300 for USA in the ordering. It kept sitting there not being built for some reason and the dealer called to ask if I wanted to change color. I picked black and the car was built within a few days. I just wanted the RFZ as something different, but I would not pay over sticker for it.

I've been so busy lately, I just have not been posting alot. I always put myself through this where I put too much on my own plate. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Yes, that kind of sucked. I was # 294 out of the 300 for USA in the ordering. It kept sitting there not being built for some reason and the dealer called to ask if I wanted to change color. I picked black and the car was built within a few days. I just wanted the RFZ as something different, but I would not pay over sticker for it.

I've been so busy lately, I just have not been posting alot. I always put myself through this where I put too much on my own plate. :laughing:

I continually put too much stuff on my plate. The black Z looks good, enjoy it, along with the other two. :laughing:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I hate you. :thud: I see your Gorgeous LMB Z06 in your sig on SVTperformance.com and want to be you for a day. NOW YOU HAVE TWO?

Seriously man.
:cheers:
-Just a lonely 03' SVT Cobra owner.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hate you. :thud: I see your Gorgeous LMB Z06 in your sig on SVTperformance.com and want to be you for a day. NOW YOU HAVE TWO?

Seriously man.
:cheers:
-Just a lonely 03' SVT Cobra owner.
Sweet! Yes, that's me on SVT. I love the 03/04 Cobras also. Great bang for $ and cheaper to mod than the vette (vette tax). I have a GT500 on order also for something different than the vette to drive. Later dude. :cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts