Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been busy adding pics on the '59 Registry, and they are all ready to go! The owners with the most recent pics include: Howard Esping, Steven Zahra, Bob Koditek, and Chuck Simons- I have also updated my Project '59 site, which you can check out by clicking on my name on the Registry site. The link is:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jbiii/59_owners.htm

Enjoy!

Jim (CHEV66JB)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Thats really cool Jim. How long till you think you have that beauty of a car finished? 3-4 years? Man I wish i had a project car like that. Keep us up to date.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re:

Hi Adam!

I'm still learning as I go, and I just finished assembling my '66 Chevelle this year after 6.5 years of learning, so I'm giving this one 10 years. If I get it done in significantly less time, I'll definitely be grateful! I'd just rather not commit to a date sooner and then let myself down.. However, I will say THIS- I have been acquiring parts MUCH faster than I'd ever expected!! I guess a poor economy is still good for some things!

Best Regards,

Jim

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
10 years ???? Wow , a guy could die and go to heaven in that time. I think I had about a year in glueing mine together. There's nothing like a C-1. Good Luck. Bob :excited:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I'm not the owner but I know of a 1959 Vette for sale here in Italy. It been sitting in my mechanics shop for at least 4 years, being pieced together slowly and is now just about done (needs a new top). I keep forgetting to bring my camera when I go there but I will since I want to take a pic of the 90 alongside the 59.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
:cool: Good luck with the project, I don't think it will take you 10 years tho. ;)

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
When I take the pic I'll be sure to post it here :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts