Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Look good to me. I've seen a reverse GS with those wheels and it looked great. :cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nasty C4 said:
I think white looks great. Darker colors make wheels look smaller, IMO. Those wheels in white would be my first step if i got a grandsport, although i would paint the centercaps white to match and use black lug covers.... Heres my baby with my old wheels...

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1625&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat=998
DANG! White wheels ... blue car??! LQQKS KILLER! Never, ever, would have thought of that combo.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
thanxx. :D You should see them in the sun, they look so much bigger. At night they almost look flourescent white.... stands out so much. Theyre the hardest to clean thats for sure, one drive down the street leaves brake dust. But i wash them every day or so anyways. :D

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: [PICS] What do you think? White a-molds on a white C4...

Punk Boy said:
hey pat what color is the stripe on that car....looks like its red?
It is a red GS stripe. There are pics of it in the gallery. :thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i only found the three pics you have linked? am i missing others? i'd like to see what it looks like

·
Registered
509 Posts
MAN white wheels on the Blue looks good.. I think I may buy a set someday for my admiral.... once he chrome completely flakes off!! ug damm cheap repo's can't complain they came with the car..
-Rick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts