Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

Its about 2 Years ago when im logged in.
(see this: http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44139)
Since this time i selld my Charcoal C4 but i have still my black beast and my parents theyer C5...

I never wrote a much but now i will share you some corvette pictures from my homecountry...

Greetings
Daniel

Switzerland make a great thing: We sent Louis Chevrolet to USA :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Very nice Daniel:thumbsup:
Welcome to DC:cheers:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
WOW nice pics,and beautiful scenery.Thanks for sharing pics

·
Registered
744 Posts
Great to see line of vettes!
No matter where they are. :thumbsup:

Do people call the cars Imports, and talk badly about them?
Here we call the imports rice burners anything like that?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Sweet pics, looks really nice over there:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great to see line of vettes!
No matter where they are. :thumbsup:

Do people call the cars Imports, and talk badly about them?
Here we call the imports rice burners anything like that?
I hope i understand your question correctly... So please don't hesitate if my answer is a little bit confusing :)

Yes they do... But also all japanese imports are "rice burners" and all american cars mostly (not of all) called "big dursty dirty car" (something like that) but they didn't know that especally a new corvette didn't need more gasoline than a porsche or something like that... And the Corvette used a lot of peoples in the 70's in the Red Light Districts, so today sometimes they will tell you what your are... But i think with the new Z06 they don't say an word about this anymore...

@Dan85Vette
Thank you!
Its a great feeling, also because its one of only +/- 20 Zr-1 on the Roads in Switzerland!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I hope i understand your question correctly... So please don't hesitate if my answer is a little bit confusing :)

Yes they do... But also all japanese imports are "rice burners" and all american cars mostly (not of all) called "big dursty dirty car" (something like that) but they didn't know that especally a new corvette didn't need more gasoline than a porsche or something like that... And the Corvette used a lot of peoples in the 70's in the Red Light Districts, so today sometimes they will tell you what your are... But i think with the new Z06 they don't say an word about this anymore...

@Dan85Vette
Thank you!
Its a great feeling, also because its one of only +/- 20 Zr-1 on the Roads in Switzerland!
awesome photos

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Oh Great!.......Now I am going to have drive my car alllll the way to Switzerland just so I can cruise the Alps with you guys............THat's going to be expensive.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
A beautiful car and a beautiful country make a great combination! Looks terriffic!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts