Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post'em up boys and girls, and give a description of your famous location. This is a chance to see some nice pictures and learn something too!

I'm starting off with my Vette parked some place that needs no introduction, the famous Churchill Downs in Louisville, KY.

Established in 1874, the track was never profitable until 1903. I'd say that it is a tad bit more profitable now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
238 Posts
nice pic junkman

i might just have to take a ride to SAN FRANCISCO next weekend....they have this little thing called the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE

I was in SF yesterday but didn't get to go by the bridge....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
578 Posts
hi junkman, my famous place is on my avatar, my house, wo those after's, lol, ;). when are u gonna install the lip and change the wheels. looks bitchin now, but imagine the possibilities with those two additions. ;), laterzzz

·
Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
5,157 Posts
Since I spend most of my time running the back roads of NW Illinois, I don't get much opportunity to rub elbows with the rich and famous.

The only 'famous' spot I have is the Vintage Gas Station at Mid America. Annie and I stopped there on our way to the NCM in 2007.

Steven

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow Mike, that's a big ass museum!

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Great pictures gentlemen!:thumbsup:

Sorry to say my Vette hasn't been to any famous places.:( I think a trip to Vegas is in order!:D :D :D ;)

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great pictures gentlemen!:thumbsup:

Sorry to say my Vette hasn't been to any famous places.:( I think a trip to Vegas is in order!:D :D :D ;)
Hell Jeanie, you're famous (at least in my mind). A picture of you standing next to your Vette will do! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Hell Jeanie, you're famous (at least in my mind). A picture of you standing next to your Vette will do! :D :D :D
But you have seen one of those before....I really need to go to Vegas with the Vette! Closest this Vette has come was Laughlin Nevada and it wasn't supercharged yet.:devil: Imagine the Vette in Vegas under the bright lights. I can see it now....:)

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But you have seen one of those before....I really need to go to Vegas with the Vette! Closest this Vette has come was Laughlin Nevada and it wasn't supercharged yet.:devil: Imagine the Vette in Vegas under the bright lights. I can see it now....:)
Well get to snappin'! Make sure you get in a few of those pictures too. :D

1 - 20 of 136 Posts