Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah like the title says. We apologize in advance, the bikini was purchased before the new bolt ons so it didnt fit quite right. I hope thats ok.

P1090524 by vette.wife, on Flickr

·
Registered
320 Posts
Okay does no even begin to explain how good it is that its to small.

:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's no bikini.... That's sweet n juicy big league bubble gum like we all had when we were kids! (just tied together)

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
That is one hell of a way to start my day :thumbsup: she is beautiful, and she rocks that pink bikini :thud:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
That's before the bolt ons? Good lord, you're a lucky man!

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
So yeah like the title says. We apologize in advance, the bikini was purchased before the new bolt ons so it didnt fit quite right. I hope thats ok.

P1090524 by vette.wife, on Flickr
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Wow! :thud:

With our without the "upgrade" April's a Beauty!

·
Registered
349 Posts
That is a beauty. Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky

·
Registered
349 Posts
matt, you proabably do not leave the house much:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just need to go on record for: :thud: You are an extraordinary lady and we all thank you for making our morning brighter. ( I think I can safely speak for all ) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thank you for that "one"picture.Did something happen to your camera after that?:thud:

·
Registered
170 Posts
That's before the bolt ons? Good lord, you're a lucky man!
Lol, no the bikini was bought over a year ago, but the "bolt ons" are only 6 months old!

So needless to say the swimsuit is tinier than I remembered. It comes with a skirt too but I wanted to leave that off ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thank you for that "one"picture.Did something happen to your camera after that?:thud:
we took several other photos, we may share soon. After a few pics I started untying the bikini so some of our pics are too naughty for the forum :D:devil:

1 - 20 of 124 Posts