Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,761 Posts
At least we now know that there is something out there with more plastic than the Vette

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Ehh, I find huge fake tits on a little girl ridiculous.
:agree: :agree: I hate them fake ones, rather see a nice natural look.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Nice rack but I'm thinking photochop...

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Nice!

Just like a vette.. both girls are high maintenance!

·
Registered
163 Posts
The one standing makes me think of the quote….”I know dad ain’t she cool” IMO if mother nature didn’t provide then getting it changed is very very cool.

:thud:

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
The one standing makes me think of the quote….”I know dad ain’t she cool” IMO if mother nature didn’t provide then getting it changed is very very cool.

:thud:
Trashy Women by Confederate Railroad? Cool song that one - I sung it to my wife at her 40th birthday party :smack

·
Registered
163 Posts
Trashy Women by Confederate Railroad? Cool song that one - I sung it to my wife at her 40th birthday party :smack

That’s it ! love the song, perhaps I relate to it way too much :rolling:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Even if she was to reach down between your legs and.......ease your seat back???
I gave up on Penthouse Forum like fantasies years ago. But, if that were the case, I'd let my "little head" do my thinking. That being said, I bet her natural look was much more exotic than those melons she now has. I do dig her tattoo though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's actualy a line from a Van Halen song and by the way very fitting Mr. Burns! The photo I posted "is what it is" Corvette Babes. I just don't get it when you guys fawn over the most basic of the bred. Remember what this catagory is all about... Thanks Z.B. Studios
You can me Shallow Al ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts