Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have been battling my 1988 Automatic Corvette for a while now. For the last few months, I have noticed a loss of power most of the time. Feels like im driving uphill even on a flat road. Acceleration takes forever even at WOT. I have replaced and worked on much of the fuel and ignition systems. My attention has turned to sensors that may be affecting my ratios so i bought a bluetooth aldl scanner from 1320 electronics and downloaded their app. After i got it all set up, i was able to get some readings including a couple of codes. I would appreciate if anyone could tell me what these specially mean and what i can do about the bad ones. Also i was wondering if i am able to change my idle speed using aldldroid or do i need something like tuner pro.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Scanning a particular code is very necessary before making it online. The reason is that when you scan your code, you become aware of what mistakes you have made in the code. As said by Wallbeds Arizona, It helps in finding bugs from the code.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts