Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a lingelfelter kit with ECM and try to start the engine. And here what happends !!!
thanks for you help.

i think the engine goes in security . i installed the ECM from lingelfelter with no modification !!! may do i need to make a set up ?

You can figure-out the problem in the little video !

thanks again for your help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHUltDFfUVY

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just installed a lingelfelter kit with ECM and try to start the engine. And here what happends !!!
thanks for you help.

i think the engine goes in security . i installed the ECM from lingelfelter with no modification !!! may do i need to make a set up ?

You can figure-out the problem in the little video !

thanks again for your help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHUltDFfUVY
What kit did you install???

·
Registered
2 Posts
HELLO BLUE VETTE
i don't know exactely witch one it is because he baught it from an other man so...But i'm quite shure it is the 1st step 430HP. we installed everything in my garage
We seperated the engine-mécanic from the body then changed
* lingelfelter heads ported and polished
* LS6 intake
* ported and polished trottle body
* oil pump modified
* smart cam
* Z06 injectors
* and an other PCM reprogrammed but maybe not configurated for his 2000 corvette !!!!! :lookinup:

We changed the clutch , fidanza alu flywheel, and some LG long tube.

I think that the problem came from the PCM. We have to configurate it to his car
So this afternoon we put back the original PCM and the car immadiately started :D i've got a few engine codes and there isn't a lots of HP because it is not the tuned PCM.

How can i set up the PCM from lingelfelter to this 2000 corvette ?
thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
HELLO BLUE VETTE
i don't know exactely witch one it is because he baught it from an other man so...But i'm quite shure it is the 1st step 430HP. we installed everything in my garage
We seperated the engine-mécanic from the body then changed
* lingelfelter heads ported and polished
* LS6 intake
* ported and polished trottle body
* oil pump modified
* smart cam
* Z06 injectors
* and an other PCM reprogrammed but maybe not configurated for his 2000 corvette !!!!! :lookinup:

We changed the clutch , fidanza alu flywheel, and some LG long tube.

I think that the problem came from the PCM. We have to configurate it to his car
So this afternoon we put back the original PCM and the car immadiately started :D i've got a few engine codes and there isn't a lots of HP because it is not the tuned PCM.

How can i set up the PCM from lingelfelter to this 2000 corvette ?
thanks
Suggest you contact Lingenfelter direct. All the contact information is at www.lingenfelter.com.

·
Registered
2 Posts
thank you
We contact the man who baught this kit to lingelfelter and he send a mail this afternoon to lingelfelter. They reply that we should ship the ECM to them whith his VIN # .
They will match the ecm and the car.
we will do this way.

Thank you :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts