Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going crazy without my Grand Sport. Please don't forget about my hunt for a bleeder ragtop if you happen to see one for sale.

Happy Holidays my friends!! :cheers:

Here is what I want!!

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
I thought you changed your mind about a bleeder?

Why not just get a GS coupe? That targa comes right off (although mine never does).

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
eh whats a bleeder

not formillia with term bleeder ragtop

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Re: eh whats a bleeder

cosmo said:
not formillia with term bleeder ragtop woudent u know that is what i have its my avator also

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Re: eh whats a bleeder

cosmo said:
not formillia with term bleeder ragtop
Bleeder is red interior ragtop is convertable.

96LT4 I thought you were making a deal on a black interior vert?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was gonna make the deal on the black interior ragtop, but damnit, I sold my other car for a reason, and that reason was to find a bleeder conv't.

I'm not gonna "settle' for a black interior car after selling one. It's gonna take some time to find the car I know, but hopefully in the end it will be worth it. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've called them on the car that they had, and thru theGSR found the car. It now has 20K miles onit, and the guy is willing to sell it, but he paid too much for the car IMO. He's wanting his money back out of it, $45K.....I made him an offer, but he doesn't want to lose money on the car, so he's keeping it.

:cheers: But, that is the car i want, or one like it. :excited:

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
bleeder

i have a white on white convertable with flame red interior isnt that a bleeder:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :spanked: :spanked:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
96LT4 said:
I've called them on the car that they had, and thru theGSR found the car. It now has 20K miles onit, and the guy is willing to sell it, but he paid too much for the car IMO. He's wanting his money back out of it, $45K.....I made him an offer, but he doesn't want to lose money on the car, so he's keeping it.

:cheers: But, that is the car i want, or one like it. :excited:
Get a coupe..... get a coupe.... get a coupe....

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Want a convertible......Want a convertible......Want a convertible......Want a convertible......Want a convertible......Want a convertible......Want a convertible......Want a convertible......Want a convertible......Want a convertible......

They only made 53 of them, and haven't heard of any of them being totalled, but no way of confirming it.

The search goes on...:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts