Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
I just recieved a Brey-Krause, but am short the mounting hardware.
Once I get the bar installed, I'll post some pictures.

·
Registered
402 Posts
AZ Speed and Marine

I have the AZ Speed and Marine Harness bar and I'm quite happy with it. I don't have a photo of the bar in my car, but here is the photo from AZ Speed and Marine.

I have no video camera, so I mounted my fire extinguisher where the camera would go. You can just see the top of the red fire extinguisher in this photo (sorry, only one I have that shows anything - ignore the tumbleweed that blew into my car while parked at Willow Springs).

Here's a shot of part of the harness bar and the shoulder straps.

When I'm not using the car at the track, I dismount the fire extinguisher and mount a board with fabric pockets instead. It gives me pockets for CDs, sun glasses, maps, cleaner wipes, umbrella, trash bag and more.

Here is what's behind the fabric pockets. No one would suspect that I have harnesses in my car and the pockets are very handy.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,545 Posts
That is just dead ass cool Roy

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Here is some pics of my harness bar. It looks similar to the RD racing harness bar.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Yes its custom, I wouldn't do it again. I would just buy the kraus and be done. It wasn't worth all the time and headache of designing it myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts