11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....what a couple of lame ducks.....:crazy:

....not a brain between them....:laughing:

....wouldn't that be a felony pursuit...:spanked:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Those guys don't deserve that car. High-speed runs are what track days are for . . . endangering all those other motorists on a public higway, not to mention the LEOs doing their job, is beyond stupid.

If they were trying to be cool, this was an epic fail. Hope they threw the book at 'em.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
On the contrary I thought their approach was measured and thought out. And I didn't see that much extreme driving. :huh: With two miles separation they had deniability so their risk was probably limited to arrest and a wreckless driving charge -- less than a DUI.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The closing speed with other cars is what's scary in the video. All it would take is someone casually changing lanes and..........

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
I have seen this one before i wonder what speeds they were doing, defenitely an adrenaline rush for sure
very nice/silly indeed

·
Registered
846 Posts
I hope they got away with it.

I have driven a GT. They were driving conservatively.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I have the DVD (Super Speeders 3) and have seen the whole clip. They pull off on the next exit and hide. They get away with it!! They don't get caught.
Awesome! LOL :partyon:

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
I have the DVD (Super Speeders 3) and have seen the whole clip. They pull off on the next exit and hide. They get away with it!! They don't get caught.
does it say, the speed they were doing?, and why were they being chased anyway?

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Waaaay tooo much traffic to be hauling ass for me. The E-Lane passes are crazy. What if Joe family was broke down in the lane? And finally, I would hate to lose my coupe if caught. That would really ruin my day!

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but here in CA, if they get you for something like that and they call it "street racing", They can keep your car:huh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts