Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few months ago my father got his wheels polished. We both were kind of sceptical if they would look nice. When they came back i was amazed. After doing that I dont know why we didnt do it sooner. Anyhow its been a few months and they still shine like crazy. I would recomend getting this done.

Larger Pics below!

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Is that a 25 watt bulb in the garage? Damn is that dark!

You can tell the wheels look good though. How much did it cost and what was the process?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Looks great. I have my original set of 16 x 9.5's in the garage I keep telling myself I'm gonna do that then sell them but I never seem to get around to it.

What color is your car? It's hard to tell from the pics. I don't know if that is bronze but I love that two tone bronze on the eariler cars.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
raidmagic said:
Looks great. I have my original set of 16 x 9.5's in the garage I keep telling myself I'm gonna do that then sell them but I never seem to get around to it.

What color is your car? It's hard to tell from the pics. I don't know if that is bronze but I love that two tone bronze on the eariler cars.
Ok to answer Pats and your question. No there are tons of lights in the garage but its a shitty camera. I believe it was 50 bucks a wheel. Yes the beast is 2 tone bronze. Lol your the only person Ive talked to that likes that color. When I tell people we are getting the car pianted this summer they ask what color , I say the same color of course. Well it isnt my favorite color but it grew on me . I will get more pics this weekend when she gets a wash outside.:D

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Wheels look great. :)

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Ok to answer Pats and your question. No there are tons of lights in the garage but its a shitty camera. I believe it was 50 bucks a wheel. Yes the beast is 2 tone bronze. Lol your the only person Ive talked to that likes that color. When I tell people we are getting the car pianted this summer they ask what color , I say the same color of course. Well it isnt my favorite color but it grew on me . I will get more pics this weekend when she gets a wash outside.:D

I've always liked that color and the grey and silver. Glad to hear you guys are keeping that color:thumbsup:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I had to have one of my Boyds staightened last summer. Took it to a guy in Bloomington. He would repolish all of mine for $80 a wheel. He did excellent work.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i was planning on doing the same thing, but i would like to go with polished center caps and polished lug covers too, where would i get the center caps and lug covers? by the way, your wheels look awesome man

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I said the same thing to my old man. But i cant find a chrome center cap.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oldace84 said:
Congrat's the wheels look great, for crying out loud, your vette looks great.
Thanks for sharing your pic's.
tony
Thanks a lot. My Dad spends a lot of time working on his baby. :smokin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts