Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to attempt it myself but I don't want to screw em up. It almost looks like there is overspray or something on them? Any ideas on how to polish them up and make em super shiny again?:huh:

Thanks in advance;)

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I'd like to attempt it myself but I don't want to screw em up. It almost looks like there is overspray or something on them? Any ideas on how to polish them up and make em super shiny again?:huh:

Thanks in advance;)
Adam's Clay bar followed by the new Polish #1 and #2?

Not having seen the pipes I can tell you the above steps worked quite well for me. I have a billet bow tie in my truck and hadn't polished it in about 4 years. It took a couple of passes but by the end it was mirror quality.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adam's Clay bar followed by the new Polish #1 and #2?

Not having seen the pipes I can tell you the above steps worked quite well for me. I have a billet bow tie in my truck and hadn't polished it in about 4 years. It took a couple of passes but by the end it was mirror quality.
I just happen to have an Adams claybar lying around here, I'll have to try that. I just have to be careful not to get any of the polish in the tiny holes. I'm always up for a challenge.:laughing:

Thanks MrVette 83;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts