Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta love the 1st ammendment, it gives us all the chance to stand up and say what we feel about the government without being killed in the street!

All I ask is that you remember to extend respect to your Corvette brothers and sisters while debating politics.

Other folks are as passionate about their views as you are. And, we all see the world through our own eyes. No one is right or wrong here, there are no absolutes, just folks expressing themselves.

I won't make a big deal out of it, but I'll edit out any name calling because it's just not respectful.

....:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
ABOSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

The intellegent and informed opinions that we may debate are a part of the reason we should be so proud of our country. We must be able to agree to disagree about topics at times. :thumbsup:

If we can't sit at the bar every now and then and argue issues, then we're just sitting around drinking. I for one don't want to get a hangover for nothing! :laughing:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
bkuper said:
ABOSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

The intellegent and informed opinions that we may debate are a part of the reason we should be so proud of our country. We must be able to agree to disagree about topics at times. :thumbsup:

If we can't sit at the bar every now and then and argue issues, then we're just sitting around drinking. I for one don't want to get a hangover for nothing! :laughing:
this is very true,however other than your single vote every 4 years,(they count electorals anyway)to me,i dont like to argue something you have zero control over and know maybe 5% of what the real facts are.look i got drawn in again.wasnt there plenty of issues to talk about before the war?if not leave the bar and find other activites.later,Todd.
p.s. weres my ballot?i'll vote for Bush right know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts