Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if so we will seek u out for a re do of the spanish inqustion we will draw and quater U we have little snitches every were and a night squad to handle any espenage activitys [ so get your head strieght] from cool hand luke signed watching U:lookinup: :lookinup: :lookinup: :lookinup: :surprised :surprised :surprised BUT OTHERWISE HAVE A GREAT HOLLIDAY cosmo

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
cosmo said:
if so we will seek u out for a re do of the spanish inqustion we will draw and quater U we have little snitches every were and a night squad to handle any espenage activitys [ so get your head strieght] from cool hand luke signed watching U:lookinup: :lookinup: :lookinup: :lookinup: :surprised :surprised :surprised BUT OTHERWISE HAVE A GREAT HOLLIDAY cosmo
BOND! James Bond!

Watching the 007 marathon on SPIKE TV! :laughing:

Seven days of Bond!

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya ithink so

like plowing snow u got to get it out of your way:thumbsup: :buhbye: cosmo

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i thinkthat

that eddy haskel is a little kiss ass brown nose trubble maker self centered self serving little pollition:buhbye: :buhbye:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I love cosmo.

And, our new motto will be:

"digitalcorvettes.com - because we have cosmo and you don't":thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I love cosmo.

And, our new motto will be:

"digitalcorvettes.com - because we have cosmo and you don't":thumbsup:
Hahaha:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
hotmtrsports said:
What happens when they have 24 hrs of Star Wars.

No, I know, what about 24 hrs of Leave it to Beaver!!!

:D

Leave it to Beaver was TV's first recorded incident of obsenities

"Ward, Don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver tonight?" :laughing:

·
Banned
591 Posts
Twilight Zone marathon is coming New Years Eve and day on the Sci-Fi channel:excited: :thumbsup: :smokin:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
JB...the pic looks great. Now ditch the Z06 wheels and rubber maid side scoop and it'll look much better. :D

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
redls1c5 said:
JB...the pic looks great. Now ditch the Z06 wheels and rubber maid side scoop and it'll look much better. :D
Jacob made one without the Z06 wheels and side ducts.

I 'll see if I can dig it up in my files. I sort of liked the addition of the rims and ducts .... because it visually suggested specifically what GM has done with the new C6 coupe and convertible..

This photo suggests GM was LISTENING to Corvette enthusiasts!

Thats pretty dam impressive plus the car will have all the luxury and quality appointments GM could muster for the new Vette!

With the C6..GM has made Z06 performance available with top down motoring..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts