Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to rebushing the whole car here soon which Poly Bushing Kit should I get.

Some say the car will supension will start making noise after installing Poly bushing some say just grease them good.

Do I get the Bushings from PST that have
Graphite made in to them.

As long as I have it torn down Is better to go with some after market rear trailing arms.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I used Energy Suspension poly bushings. They are an excellent product. Time and money well spent!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used Energy Suspension poly bushings. They are an excellent product. Time and money well spent!
Someone else is saying I will have a ruff ride after installng Polys.

·
Registered
53 Posts

I used energy suspension too some were pretty difficult to remove the old rubber but I kinda had no choice cause some of them were starting to disintegrate. I think they are much better but I didnt really get to drive it around with new rubber ones. Also you cant get new rubber bushings without replacing the entire part cause they are bonded on

·
Registered
424 Posts
energy makes great products!

as far as reducing ride quality, a corvette is not a car you buy for its smooth ride... esp not a c4

·
Registered
309 Posts
I did mine with the energy suspension kit, keep in mind it does not come with the sawybar end links, you have to order those seperatly. I bought a synthetic marine grade grease and greased mine up even more than the little bit they come with. I love the ride quality, no squeeks or anything yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts